As women age or have delivered a baby they may have problems with urinary incontinence or laxity. A Viveve treatment can help relieve symptoms.
Over the course of a woman’s life, she may experience several different health concerns. Most commonly, childbirth, active lifestyles, menopause, weight fluctuations or a shift in hormones can lead to loosening of muscles and related concerns that may cause stress incontinence, the pressure (or stress) placed on the bladder causing urinary leakage.
This often happens with physical movement. If you’ve ever wondered why you leak urine when you laugh, cough or exercise, it may be due to stress urinary incontinence. These issues not only affect us physically but, can affect us mentally by limiting our ability to live our best lives. If the following issues affect you, we’re here to help.
• Do you leak urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze, jump or work out?
• Do you wear panty liners as protection for leakage?
• Do tampons slip or not feel as snug as they used to?
• Have you noticed decreased arousal or diminished orgasm during intercourse?
• Is vaginal dryness causing discomfort?
• Do you experience sudden “urges” to urinate?